Access IP Camera from NVR on SADP
Purpose: This document provides steps to access the Plug and Play IP Camera from the NVR on the SADP.
- Unplug the network connection from the LAN of the NVR and plug it into one of the PoE ports of the NVR.
- Moving the IP Cameras from one NVR to another with a different password.
(Note: When moving the IP Cameras to a new NVR, the cameras will stream with plug and play as long as the passwords are the same.)
- There is no PoE switch available to connect the camera for access.
- Change the IP address of the camera to match the IP Address of the NVR’s PoE port.
- Reset the password to the cameras without the need to uninstall while still connected to the NVR.
For more support questions reach us at Tel: +1 (469) 444-2999 x 2 or Email: email@example.com